Logan's EPIC Magic Wheelchair Halloween!

No, I don’t think Ive seen the slotted PVC pipe yet.

The wheel diameter being off will throw off all the measurements. I used primarily that measurement to determine the scale of the image.

The wheel is 24 inches exactly. The height to the top of the armrest is 27.5 inches. I bobbled the label on the photo, but my notes are clear.

If you used the 27.5 inch figure as the wheel diameter, then the scale is off, and dimensions will have to be multiplied by a factor of 0.873. I’m sorry if this causes you more work.

Absolutely not a big deal brother. Glad we caught it now! :slightly_smiling_face:

Justin Halper (one of our members) is a firefighter and is willing to help out with Fire Department connections. He mentioned getting patches or challenge coins or helping with a local event if we do something like that.

3 Likes

Awesome!

Swung by Theatrical Services and they do indeed have foam coat. The price is normally $70.20, but they have a damaged bucket they would sell for 10% off. (So, about $63)

Cool, thanks for checking. Time to watch some Youtube videos on Foamcoat…

@Erik
Here is mock up of the chair with your original dimensions. Not scaled as david said

I know there are some things with the chair model that are not quite right, but it was the best I could do with the measurements and time I wanted to devote to it.

For scale this is 5’ 9" male behind the chair. It is missing the foot stands.

If you would like to pull the project from from fusion 360. https://a360.co/2BYNe1a

Sorry, not blender.

3 Likes

@tom.bloom this is awesome! Thanks man!

I can get the measurements updated tonight on the original drawing.

One thing, I was hoping to give the body a little bit of an angle inwards above the body line that is drawn down the side in the original sketch. (The 50% opacity horizontal line in my sketch). I was hoping that would give it less of a boxy look.

looks like a little overbalanced forward. Not sure that’s an issue… but it might want to rotate down in the front. How about a window in front with a dalmation driving the truck?.. and sticking his head out the window…

And maybe some dalmations hanging off the running boards… dressed as firemen of course…

Could everyone whos on FB take a moment to interact with the post I’ve created? So more people will see them. I was unable to post all of them. Here are the links that I could get

https://www.facebook.com/events/1935925960040101/

1 Like

One more had to get on my phone this is the big one.

1 Like

They’re pretty committed to Logan driving, I think. He could have a passenger/mascot, though.

1 Like

ok… I thought he was running the snorkel…lol

I think I understand. This was just a pick and dirty extrusion of the number you put.

I was looking for pics on google. Unless you go with an older truck 60-70’s they area all red boxes on wheels

1 Like

convertibledownload%20(1)1948-seagrave-v12-open-cab-pumper-fire-truck-fire-engine-1images firetruck

1 Like

Okay, I take it back. I think there was another style of truck they had in mind originally.