Gammill Long Arm Quilter

I will be there tonight by 7 and tomorrow night by 7 as well. I shoot for 6:30 but don’t always make it then. But always glad to see you.

I can be there tomorrow. I’m already in jammies and done for the day. :confused:

1 Like

Part of what this community is built for. Helping eachother out.

I look forward to seeing you at 7 tonight. Maybe Brian will join us for some fun.

I won’t make it Weds (today). I remembered I was going to the jam making “fund raiser”. :smiley:

Ok. No problem. When can you come next?

Tuesday? I am finishing the quilt back still. I over-anticipated my quilting energy output levels

1 Like

I will be there tonight but I have to be at Habitat for Humanity tomorrow night. I should be there on Saturday though.

Saturday what time?

I am usually here by 1:30 at the latest.

June E. Huie
Huie BizTech Consulting
jhuie@huiebiztech.com
316-641-8635

Business and Technology Consulting for Today and into the Future

I’d love to learn, too. I have plenty of sewing experience and have pieced a couple of small quilts. I’ve never actually quilted the tops, though. Waiting for cooler weather to return to the Makerspace.

1 Like

I will be there Saturday!

I will not be in. Either I have a gnarly summer cold or I have the delta. (Which would be dumb, as I had C19 in nov and am fully vaxxed). But I’d rather be safe than sorry. I am waiting on test results

1 Like

Feel better.

Well, apparently my test is negative. But I can’t smell or taste. So I’m gonna wait a week and retest if I don’t feel better

1 Like

Not being able to smell or taste seems to be the key.

1 Like

That’s what I thought, too. Plus I’ve been sleeping like 15 hours a day and still feel exhausted.
Bleh. This is awful

1 Like

That seems like a prudent and caring thing to do. Thank you for thinking about us.

1 Like

So according to my primary care practitioner, depending on what test the lab uses, sometimes Delta variants get a false negative. Something about because it’s so new, not all tests are capable of detecting it.
Anyway. To be extra sure, I’m staying safely (for me and everyone) at home for the next few weeks. My sense of taste is slightly coming back, but I’m still coughing and all that jazz.
For the record. Having no sense of taste or smell is peculiar. I could tell that jam was sweet, and soup was salty and spicy. But no differentiation of flavor. Just generic signals to my brain that “this is sweet. this is salty. Trust us.” Very odd

1 Like

We finished the design walls last week. One sort of stationary and one tat can be hung anywhere. I will not be there until Monday, but look forward to seeing everybody in textiles soon.