1st Annual? MakeICT Cardboard Regatta

This took about 30-45 mins. I’d be happy to add change things or add collaborators in Canva. I can create a QR code in Canva once we have the Signup Genius set up. I’ve added the current form of these to the Cardboard Regatta folder on the Drive. Can remove or replace as necessary. I also made sentences out of the rules and removed any other rules we were using as guidance that conflicted with our rules.

5 Likes

I’m unable to do anything else Regatta wise.
Sorry for not saying eo earlier

2 Likes

Your designs look great btw

2 Likes

started a google doc for tonight’s meeting.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1c-NpTAce5eB4D0D7lSiCWXLVMwRuJIVAiNNNN6iZ7AQ/edit?usp=sharing

and to the folder:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SAnP3ZuaOAKwD95tWH-uqQtt78cF9X2z2Tr_DT3SR7s/edit?usp=sharing

1 Like

I thought the meeting was tomorrow after the Fundraising Committee Meeting. I will look over the notes and see where I can help.

Sorry, I went space cadet on reminding people about today…

Here is the link for the signup genius:

The event is now technically live.

The ‘My Comment’ field on the page just needs a piece of text added (the text will be posted publicly).

1 Like

@Malissa can you post the event with the Signup Genius link to our Facebook page please?

1 Like

Yes, once my computer is charged. Probably about 30-45 minutes.

1 Like

Malissa,

I went ahead and setup those rules as a wiki page to make it easier to access or copy in a link for the social media posts.

https://wiki.makeict.org/wiki/2022_Cardboard_Regatta

1 Like

Facebook event is live and invited about 50 guest Redirecting...
Made @rustin.atkeisson and @Sherry co-host so you can help answer any questions.

Should I post the entire rules in the event as a post?

Updated Flyer

1 Like

On Facebook, just the link to the wiki so that we only have to update one spot for the rules.

3 Likes

thanks didn’t see that, must have submitted at same time

1 Like

The mailchimp campaign is scheduled to hit everyone’s junkmail folder at 1pm on 8/11/2022.

6 Likes

I need to hit Douglas from Seneca to Oliver to put up flyers for another event. Should I get 25+ to do the same for this?

If the flyers are being put in store fronts, that might be fun to see what kind of response each store gets. That might make it easier to focus our efforts in the future.

Some stores some restaurants some bars. As there’s limited space at some some will need to be half size 20 full and 15 half size.

The Google address for Santa Fe lake is incorrect and that is the address I currently have on the FB event. It takes you to a field that is a park adjacent to the lake but not the entrance, speaking from experience. Do we have a good address for the entry gate?

Santa Fe Lake,
11367 SW Shore Dr,
Augusta, KS 67010

It helps to take Santa Fe Lake Road from US 400 (Kellogg) to get there.

1 Like

They show th address as 11367 SW Shore Dr Augusta, which is in the park but like the caretaker house. SW shore dive and Santa Fe Lake road is the entrance but dont know theres a specific number for that.

1 Like

Nevermind, it pulled up the Facebook page when I was inputting the information the correct address is on the event. I’m tired.

2 Likes