We're Having a Fundraising RAFFLE!

Those of you who attended Thursday’s Board Meeting are aware, but many of our members have not yet heard that we’re holding a Fundraising Raffle to help defray costs of the move and to help keep us solvent during this difficult time. I’ll be publishing a much more detailed promotional flyer for everyone to use, but for now, I’ll just share this:

Our members are free to purchase tickets, but we hope you’ll join us in helping to raise funds by selling them. I’ll be giving members several opportunities to check out ticket books to sell, and the first chance is Sunday, April 18 at the new building. I’ll be there with Rustin, helping to put a coating on the metal shop floor, but I’ll have the ticket books with me there from 9 am to noon. If you can help us sell tickets, please drop by and pick up a sales packet!

Thanks!

David
President

5 Likes

I’m also in search of a member who will help out by taking the information from the above sample ticket and making a full-color 8.5" x 11" flyer that our members can show or email to folks when they’re selling tickets. Do we have someone with some graphic design experience that can volunteer for that job? Contact @David if you’re the person for the job!

2 Likes

Hi David - left a draft hard copy by your door. If you would like to use it I’ll send you the file.

1 Like

Thank you Cathy you Rock!!

1 Like

David
i would like tickets,
how would i go about and getting some books,

Hey @cathyb, can you send me that file? Thanks! You can email it to david@makeict.org.

1 Like

Is there a good time tonight or tomorrow to meet? I can meet on the west side (I live near the airport) or at Booth.

Tonight is great

I’m West side too.

<{{{{><

I’m just on my way east to Booth right now, I’m afraid. I won’t be back until around 9 pm.

How long will you be there?

<{{{{><

For those of you that have gotten your tickets to sell by mail, I’ve made up an instruction sheet for your packet. Here it is:
Selling Your Raffle Tickets.pdf (1.5 MB)

1 Like

Hi David,

Didn’t know if anyone was looking at an update of the trifold - but threw the text together in pretty much the same layout - we have some equipment that is not listed (put a few things in red at lower left) as we get into the putting things back in place we could get some new photos and perhaps have current info next Maker Monday.

trifold!CT.pdf (320 KB)

1 Like

That looks great! What would you think about adding something like

Coming Soon

• Community Garden
  • Ham Radio
  • Book Arts (Letterpress, Bookbinding, Papermaking)

?

Sure could

Also paper-crafting and maybe audio-video

1 Like

I would like to donate passes and a family membership to the Kansas Aviation Museum for this. Who do I contact? My email address is barbkramer@kansasaviationmuseum.org.

Thanks!
Barb Kramer :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would also be interested in selling tickets. How do I go about getting a few books to sell? I would also like to share this on my personal Facebook page as well as my photography Facebook group. Can you send a image I can post to barbkramer@kansasaviationmuseum.org please?

Thanks!
Barb Kramer :slight_smile:

Hey @BarbK, give me a call at 316-308-6077, and I can make sure you get some raffle tickets to sell.

David

1 Like