We're Having a Fundraising RAFFLE!

Is there a way to buy tickets digitally? If not I’ll come by the space and checkout a book of tickets.

1 Like

@Erik, you’re pretty close to me. Give me a call or text at 316-308-6077 and I can get you a seller’s packet. I can meet you somewhere or bring it by your house.

If anyone needs to check out a pack of raffle tickets, I’ll be over at MakeICT from 1 to 2:30 today. I almost said I’d be over at Booth, but I guess since we’ve completely vacated our old location, that’s no longer necessary! :thinking:

1 Like

Could you give us an update on how many tickets we have sold, and how much we have raised at this point?

1 Like

There’s no way to know for sure, since most folks who have checked out tickets haven’t returned their packets, but we have passed the break-even point.

2 Likes

Having said that, the number of members who have checked out tickets at all is pretty small, and we still have far more than half of the tickets waiting for someone to come take a packet to sell! If you haven’t taken out tickets to sell, rest assured that you don’t have to buy them to sell them. You simply agree to return the money and any unsold tickets by the week before the drawing. That leaves three weeks!

1 Like

How many tickets in a pkt?

Each packet contains 20 tickets, a form for the member to sign agreeing to return the proceeds and any unsold tickets, a brochure, a tracking form to record tickets sold, and a pen.

1 Like

How are we doing on sales for raffle any update?

Not since yesterday’s update, up the thread a bit.

1 Like