The latter two aren’t finished yet.

20 Likes

Love taking scraps and bringing them to life

10 Likes

Dangit boy! Dems mah good wrench!

I hit estate sales and auctions buy old tools and give them new life

7 Likes

I see folks selling stuff like this at the farmers markets

Okay, a friend posted this video on my FB page and now I’m all about soldering.

5 Likes

Okay but that rabbit tho….I want it for my garden. They pretty! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I made some more creepy little creatures for white elephant gifts for Christmas. They seemed to go over well.

11 Likes

Looks like tim burton teamed up with Pixar

Good job though!

2 Likes

Cute!
Wish I had your vision when looking at objects.

1 Like

After a long hiatus due in part to dealing with Covid for most of February, I came back in to weld some more. And I give you…Weirdfish.

16 Likes

The Babel fish is small, yellow, leech-like, and probably the oddest thing in the Universe. It feeds on brainwave energy received not from its own carrier, but from those around it. It absorbs all unconscious mental frequencies from this brainwave energy to nourish itself with. It then excretes into the mind of its carrier a telepathic matrix formed by combining the conscious thought frequencies with nerve signals picked up from the speech centres of the brain which has supplied them.

3 Likes

James, did you quote Hitchhiker’s Guide from memory or go grab the book off the shelf to copy that?

Well… I’m at work. And I’m not allowed to have that book here because it’s not 'professional ’

1 Like

At one time I thought about modifying a running shoe to look like a space ship, mounting it on granite, then cutting it in half and making bookends for my Douglass Adams collection.

But I have a lot of half finished projects.

1 Like

That turned out great Gretchen. Shocking to see the final result after looking at the final result. I never would have envisioned that from what you showed me as the starting piece. You have such a creating mind.

1 Like

Aw, thanks! To be fair, I did kinda show you a pillow made out of steel, pointed at it, and said “This fish face. That fish butt.” And you were like “Uh…huh…” :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

More creepy little creatures! This time to show in the MakeICT booth at the Great Plains Renaissance Festival. People seemed to like them.

13 Likes

They were indeed liked.

2 Likes

Today’s creepy little creature is for a friend who is having a minion-themed birthday. I hope she likes it.

10 Likes