Vote for MakeICT

20K…keep it up folks!

4 Likes

I am able to do eight to ten per minute - I scroll up, vote, scroll down and mash the “3” then scroll up and vote again - before, I was taking a few unnecessary clicks

3 Likes

Thanks @cathyb , I’ve been voting, scrolling down and hitting a different page then going back to 3 before voting again. Just hitting the 3 makes it a lot quicker.

3 Likes

Vote in

2 Likes

I’d rather not be number 1, but being in the top 25 is great.

3 Likes

This seems like one of those things the java gamers would enjoy.

Looks like all you need to do is click on page 3 of the K-O group and it will let you vote again.

You can save your scrolling finger by hitting page up and page down to go between the vote button and page 3.

4 Likes

@Malissa I agree. It isn’t necessary to be number one (even if MakeICT IS #1 in most respects :grinning: ). Top 25 is what will keep us in the running for possibly being chosen for the 10k but I would really like to see us in the top 10 or 15 in votes.

2 Likes

I do 20-50 votes, leave come back and do 20-50 more votes and repeat throughout the day

3 Likes

At least 36 people have clicked on the original link from this thread. That says something.

3 Likes

Looks like voting for us has slowed way down. I’ve been trying to go there at least a couple times a day to put some votes in. I haven’t looked through all the pages to see where we stand compared to all the other groups, but hopefully we’re staying in the top tier of vote-getting groups.

2 Likes

We are currently somewhere near 12th in the running. Probably some of the very high ones used bots. This is a good location to be… at least want to be in the top 17.

3 Likes

I hope we can stay in that top 17. I went through all of them a few days ago and we only had 4 or 5 groups that had more votes than us. Just a couple days can really change things.

2 Likes

We need to keep an eye on it for sure. Maybe aim for 10-12th place. They are taking the top 25 and picking 17 from that.

3 Likes

Hopefully more people can become involved in the voting and raise our numbers a whole lot more. There’s been at least twice I’ve went and put in more than 100 votes and quite a few times I’ve put in 20 to 50 votes at a time. There’s a big chunk of money at stake and I’m sure $10,000 could be useful to the group in some way. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I hear you! I usually go for 500 of an evening - and whatever I can do during the day when I come in to warm up - would love to see the space take some of that cash!

3 Likes

WOW Cathy, that’s a lot of voting for an evening. Everyone should appreciate you for doing that.
Now if only every member of the group would help, that would be awesome.

3 Likes

macbook track pad and Gonzaga basketball…makes voting easy

3 Likes

I just looked and there are 10 other groups that have more votes than we do.

2 Likes

I have this odd feeling that the numbers will change significantly during the Thanksgiving break.

I would not be surprised to see the top 10 each break 100k votes, and the top 25 all be over 50k.

3 Likes

I am guessing your numbers might be low… there are 2 or 3 already above 100,000

3 Likes