Vote for MakeICT

when does the voting close?

4 Likes

November 30!

3 Likes

1600 votes now

2 Likes

This is part of the official rules: “The public may log on to the Contest Site and follow the on-screen directions to vote for one Entrant (each, a “Vote”). There is no limit on number of Votes per day.”
So apparently, they don’t have a rule against voting more than once if anyone is wondering about it.

3 Likes

Some one pointed that out on FB. One of the campaigns on the first page has over 10,000 votes, but they also have a team of judges that will make the final decision.

3 Likes

Yeah Malissa, I saw that the judges will make a final decision. I didn’t read through all the rules but it did say something like they would select the top 25 vote-getters in December and will decide from there who the top 17 are. The top 17 will each receive a $10,000 prize. They’re giving away a total of $170,000 for the contest.

···

jetmakr56@hotmail.com???

From: noreply=talk.makeict.org@mg.makeict.org noreply=talk.makeict.org@mg.makeict.org on behalf of Malissa Long via MakeICT Forum noreply@talk.makeict.org
Sent: Wednesday, November 2, 2022 11:05 PM
To: jetmakr56@hotmail.com jetmakr56@hotmail.com
Subject: [MakeICT] Vote for MakeICT

Malissa
November 3

Some one pointed that out on FB. One of the campaigns on the first page has over 10,000 votes, but they also have a team of judges that will make the final decision.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

4 Likes

There’s been some minor changes to the website but you can still find us the same way. We’re over 2000 now the group with over 10,000 is no longer on the front page. 2 groups have over 14,000, there’s one with 8000, a few with 5000. I say we’re in the top 25 at this point but keep adding votes.

4 Likes

3 Likes

There are 19 “teams” above 2000 votes. We need to be in the top 25 to be considered. I think we might have a shot if we keep it up.

3 Likes

I got you up over 3000.

5 Likes

All you have to do is train your cat…
Cat-keyboard GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

6 Likes

We’re at 4300 now

3 Likes

Or maybe a bit more…

3 Likes

Some people have been busy…

5 Likes

I’ve been voting and voting and voting

4 Likes

in 30 minutes we’ve added another 2000 votes. I think we’ve got several taking care of us or someone wrote a program to do the work…if so that would disqualify us from receiving the grant.

5 Likes

With the right rhythm I can get several a minute.

6 Likes

It is 8 am. I just started voting again, we are at 19250 before I start.

4 Likes

Spent part of lunch voting. I used a different computer that isn’t having the ‘no scrollbar’ issue I’ve had on my other machine. I’m able to rack-up a lot more votes on this other computer!

5 Likes

We’re up to 19,808 now but there are 5 groups that have more than us…one has over 50,000.

4 Likes