Vote for MakeICT

I’m a day late but if you could support us with a vote that would be great. Unfortunately, the site is not mobile-friendly. Select the alphabet K-O we are at the top of page 3.

7 Likes

I Voted for us!!!

2 Likes

There are flaws in their voting system and you can vote multiple times. Some campaigns already have over 7000 votes. I don’t know why the video isn’t there it uploaded properly and there wasn’t any copyright infringement.

2 Likes

Assuming they stay sorted the same way, filter by K-O and on the thrid page (third dot at the bottom).

3 Likes

Thanks for nominating MakeICT Malissa. I went to the site and voted for us too.

2 Likes

On your phone hit Filter at the top of the first page. Then hit K-O, then Load More twice.

4 Likes

if you have multiple browsers, you have multiple opportunities to vote

3 Likes

Or you can even vote each time you go to their site using the same browser. :wink:

2 Likes

I racked up a hundred votes in a short time by staying on the site - jumping off our page and back on - and see the the folks below us are keeping pace (but 800 ahead)

3 Likes

Why would I not be surprised to see someone come up with a plugin for chrome to automate the voting and have someone leave it running in the background like the nyan cat.

5 Likes

I don’t have that skill set - but we’re over 500 now

3 Likes

over 700 - keep it up folks!

3 Likes

I’ve voted several times.The page acts weird and doesn’t always have a scrollbar. BITA, but I’ll keep voting.

3 Likes

I have over 1000 people on my FB so I posted and shared and asked for votes

2 Likes

we are at 1055 votes so far

2 Likes

If you scroll down and tap the third dot again it’ll refresh to the same page and saves a lot of time between votes. I’ve been scrolling and voting while I watch House of the Dragon…

3 Likes

That sounds a lot faster than what I’ve been doing.

2 Likes

This is working great! I have to re-size my browser to get the scroll-bar so I can go back up and vote again, but it is much faster than what I had been doing!

4 Likes

This warms my heart so glad you all love the space this much. We need something we can all get behind and support every once and a while.

5 Likes

I’m voting too!

4 Likes