The lounge

Not sure what type of art youre looking for. Ive been tossing around an idea for some Wizard of Oz characters in a sort of World of Warcraft pop art concept. That might be cool in the lounge?

2 Likes

Wanted to ā€œrepaintā€ the popcorn cart with some sort of MakeICT logo/art popcorn deal. Itā€™s in the breakroom right now, waiting for me to figure out a way to secure the popcorn machine on top of it. I think my idea will work. Donā€™t know when Iā€™ll get to it, probably over the holidays. Also think about some kind of art/makeict logo to put on the dartboard cabinet which is my next project. Those are my thoughts, but if you want Wiz of Oz/WW that would be cool too. Let me see your concept drawings, OK?

1 Like

The popcorn cart, Id recommend plotting gold leaf vinyl. I can setup the files. Unfortunately I canā€™t remember the process for sending the files to the plotter anymore.

1 Like

save the files as PLT format and toss them in the folder Christian madeā€¦ unless things have changed :slight_smile:

All right here http://wiki.makeict.org/wiki/Graphtec_FC2200-90/EX

Yep. Havenā€™t tried it in the new building, but as long as the IP address has been correctly allocated the wiki instructions are accurate. Currently it is not plugged in and needs some cleanup.

4 Likes

RE: popcorn machine, now secured onto the cart.

4 Likes

I have a ā€œPoker Setā€ my Dad was giving away this year. It is basically a cylinder with bunches of poker chips in it with space for card decks. I would like to gift it to the makerspace, but only if you agree to accept the donation.

I will gladly accept it! Thank you.

1 Like