Skunkworks v2.0

You don’t have people asking construction companies everyday to work for free either. Artist are constantly being asked to work for free, reduced rate,or exposure. Yet artist do not get the same tax breaks for their work as others are afforded .

1 Like

Jay Christensen put that moon up and was working on removing tiles. He had a vision that the ceiling should be painted by artists as well.

1 Like

I am pretty sure the facility group is working on the ceiling. Was there a post about that? Maybe I was just talking with them. Check with facility group if you haven’t yet on the ceiling.

1 Like

I never found time to put it in CAD, but my thought for a sign was the robot head with all the stuff above it as individual boxes of metal suspended above it, then a more traditional sign, maybe like those mentioned earlier, mounted on top. My only concern, and maybe it shouldn’t be, is that it would be pretty easy to climb on it. But it would look cool.

edit: oops. wrong thread.

I think if you wanted to follow a sky theme idea, it would be Cool to have it be a galaxy style paint job but have the stars creating constellations that are different areas of makeICT. Like a sewing machine, miter saw, pottery wheel, garden hoe/shovel ect

4 Likes