Re-MAKE ICT TUESDAYS

Good Evening MAKEICT!!
We are so excited to announce RE-MAKEICT TUESDAYS
Beginning Tuesday June 2nd, we will once again start our weekly work day. Although this time we’re shaking it up a bit and changing the format and day to Tuesday. We will meet at 6:00 p.m. in classroom #3 for an orientation meeting. Jai and I will prioritize tasks and will guide small teams to complete tasks.
With everyone’s help our new home will be inviting and functional. What a great opportunity to move us closer to our Certificate of Occupancy!!

It would be most helpful if everyone RSVP’d to make planning more efficient and allow us to adjust for larger numbers.

3 Likes

Carol and I are planning on being there

3 Likes

I’ll plan on being there. Is someone going to make this a Facebook event as well?

2 Likes

Thank you Paula!

How many volunteers would be “too many?” I have been strongly encouraging all MEMBERS to come help out with the space, but a facebook event means we’re inviting the general public… we’re not ready for that yet are we?

2 Likes

I agree with Kim. We have a Meetup account, maybe that is a better platform? It has an RSVP and reminder function and not as many people use it.

2 Likes

We are NOT ready for the public! I can handle 15 for Tuesday.

2 Likes

This is a WORK organizational day. Only those who are serious about helping should attend. Must be willing to take on and see a project through. We have a good variety of tasks. Many cleaning, caulking, painting type tasks and other tasks requiring more specialized skills ie concrete work and woodwork.

2 Likes

We will have more RE-MAKE ICT TUESDAYS. I think as of now we are limited on numbers per sedg co guidelines. If I have more RSVP than 15 we will regroup a bit. Again please RSVP

2 Likes

I am needing 2 trucks and 2 trailers for Tuesday if possible.

1. If the lockers do not sell I would like a volunteer to take them to be recycled.
  2. We have tree branches to load and take to the dump.
2 Likes

I’ll be there for meeting.

1 Like

I have one truck and trailer volunteer. Need one more.

1 Like

I’ll be there tomorrow night. (I’ve got some doors to finish prepping and hanging.)

1 Like

I keep forgetting that we don’t have a private Facebook group. Please disregard my Facebook suggestion. I’m just trying to think of ways we can get more than the “usual group” of people to come help out.

2 Likes

On the lockers, how many and how much are you asking?

I’m pretty sure we’d be interested in buying at least some.

ETA: We will take them! Would $40 be good? $50? I don’t know what they would get for scrap.

2 Likes

Let me touch base with Jai on scrap value

1 Like

I’ll see him after 7 pm this evening… plan to pu tomorrow.

1 Like

I’ll come by as well. If we have too many people, I can go and hide in a corner :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We may split the group.

2 Likes

I RSVPed but not sure I’ll make it I came home and crashed after work. Not sure if I will have the energy after 10 hour day for more. Wearing a mask in 80 degree heat could be part of the problem.

1 Like

Come if you can.

1 Like