Logan's EPIC Magic Wheelchair Halloween!

I added you. I can add people as requested.

1 Like

44986445_1757558497704769_6108684212179566592_n
@michelle they have a good home

2 Likes

I just got a text from Emily Youngers at Channel 3. She says that the story on Loganā€™s Magic Wheelchair is airing on the 10 oā€™clock news TONIGHT! Woo hoo!

3 Likes

Hereā€™s the link for the story on KSNā€™s website, although I donā€™t think the video segment will play until after it airs tonight.

4 Likes

KSNā€™s piece was great! <3

I only took a few pictures, but I went ahead and added them to the public shared album.

1 Like

This whole thing has been super cool. It was a great idea and I think we all executed it extremely well. Today is loganā€™s big day with the chair! I hope they send pics!

2 Likes

Okay,the showroom area has been cleaned and vacuumed. We need to concentrate on the co-working space next. Iā€™ll be in either tonight or tomorrow to start on that, but donā€™t let that keep you from coming by whenever. Plenty for everyone.

3 Likes

Looks good! Thank you so much!

This is truly amazing. It is classic MakeICT, what this place is all about. When I saw who was involved, I knew Logan would have the best costume ever. Thank you.

1 Like

Looks like we made the paper in Cherokee, Oklahoma:
Oklahoma%20Paper

3 Likes

Any pictures of Logan in Chair?

I sent a text to Shelly, asking her for some.

You want photos? I got photos!

4 Likes

I am super pleasedā€¦ he looks really happy in the pictures!

It has been some time since Iā€™ve posted on this thread, but Iā€™d like to share a message I got from Loganā€™s grandmother last night:

Heyā€¦I have good news and bad news. The good news is Logan got a new, bigger wheelchair. The bad news is that his costume firetruck will need adapted to the new chair. Hope everything is great in your world

I asked how Logan was doing, and she said:

Wonderful! A couple of weeks ago, at the end of an unbearably long day at doctors appointments in OKC, I said, " We finally get to ch o home Logan. I want to go home! Do you want to go home Logan?"
He responded, ā€œUh huh. Homeā€ That is huge!

Just thought Iā€™d share, and also ask if thereā€™s anyone who has the time/energy to make a trip to bring the fire truck back for a few little modsā€¦

1 Like

I would start a new thread for the modification requested.

If someone is not logged in and/or never read this thread all the way down this is the 388th message so it may take a while to get to it.

Mike

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure itā€™s very adaptable to a much wider chair. Did she give new dimensions?

No, whoever picks it up will need to take measurements.

Iā€™m probably not able to go pick it up, but if it does make its way back here Iā€™d love to fix up some of the electronics. I noticed in the videos and pictures that he liked to grab the bubble turret, so it was looking a bit sad already. I could definitely make that more durable as well.

I was having the same thought about some of the attached doodads. Iā€™d like to go back and make sure that they arenā€™t likely to fall off. Anyone have a pickup and free time to make a pick-up 90 miles away?

1 Like