Help Us Raise Funds to Open the Building - Membership Drive Live on Indiegogo Till Midnight on Halloween

79% Funded!

Powered by CouponBirds

3 Likes

$28,160 / 80% now. Just need 6 more Super-Duper Maker backers to meet the goal.

3 Likes

Hello, I made no-perk contribution on the Indiegogo and I am going to try to get company match but will need an email address for someone from the organization so they can verify that I actually made the contribution.

3 Likes

Hi Jerry,
The Treasurer typically handles these things. Her name is Kate Goad, and her email is Treasurer@MakeICT.org. Thanks for your donation!

81% Funded!

Powered by CouponBirds

2 Likes

Thanks! I emailed her the confirmation instructions.

2 Likes

Even if I haven’t been around much I’m in for another 3 years.

4 Likes

Thanks, Jerry! We’re now at 83%, with only $5,690 to go!

1 Like

91% funded

$32,835 93% funded $2,165 to go

This is a good sight to wake up to:

Let’s do this thing!

2 Likes

:heart: WE DID IT!!! Fully Funded! :heart: We have a stretch goal, if we have 100 backers by midnight on Halloween we’ll upgrade to a premium shirt designed by our very own @Erik. Keep the word out there!

9 Likes

Great job! Thanks for all the work to make this happen and get the new building open.

2 Likes

I’m damned impressed.

Every time this group has it’s back to the wall they find some way out of it.

Your like a giant DND group that DMs have nightmares about.

Let’s get some classes on the schedule. If you know how to do a thing… teach a class…

5 Likes

Woohoo :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands: just updated Social media

3 Likes

Where did the new t-shirt pic go? Carol was trying to see it

If you’re looking at the Indiegogo campaign, look on the Updates tab for the new t-shirt stretch goal.

2 Likes

Found it thx

1 Like

I appreciated receiving the email with the new t-shirt design. We made another contribution to the Indiegogo campaign just for Erik’s cool design

4 Likes

45 mins to go

Here’s the final score. Thanks for everyone’s support.

2 Likes