Great Plains Ren Fest

Yes! Useful storage would be great!

Was that for the hallways?

Fancy patterns or bust

1 Like

You can friggin’ paint fancy patterns on them. With your bust, if you’re so inclined.

7 Likes

What has Scott been telling you?

1 Like

My drapes are beige and burgundy in color about 90" wide each panel and 118" long . The trim is on the return and along the bottom. They have blackout lining.

6 Likes

Those sre pretty cool

I’ll bring them to the space and leave them in room 4. Let me know if they don’t work and I will bring them home.

3 Likes

I love those, @Malissa !

2 Likes

No, for the tent.

Reason being?

Probably 7pm with the way things have been going lately.

1 Like

I want to see about an affordable option to create inexpensive fabric panels that will Velcro’s across the frame to make it look a bit swankier, but mostly help to block some of the heat / UV to help keep it cooler. Happy to brainstorm further. Will be at the space sometime Saturday.

2 Likes

The pleats can easily be taken out, some alterations can accommodate that. They are 30 years old and partially sun bleached. Can’t get any better than blackout lining to keep the heat and UV at bay. I have a meeting from 9-2 at the Weaves, Spinners,and Dyers Guild, and don’t know if I will feel up to coming by the space after.

2 Likes

I have the 7pm Saturday Ren Faire Planning on the Calendar. It says Room 2, but it is really in Room 4. (If Christian reads this, maybe he can add Room 4 for me :slight_smile: )

1 Like

I don’t see it. :pleading_face:

Yes, I don’t see it either

What kiddo activities and/or all-age engagement do we plan to have?

2 Likes

Kids weed for free!