Great Plains Ren Fest

With the 18x27 tent, and now apparently 6 members wanting to vend, I think it would be safe to plan on having a 6ft table for use.

1 Like

In total or per member.

1ea 6ft table per tax id.

So if 6 different ‘businesses’ want to vend, there would be 6 tables.

2 Likes

Seven.
Call me Kikuchiyo

1 Like

Gasunheit

I would really like to have a table, but think I’ll only be able to attend one day. Dealbreaker?

I think the one day thing was discussed on another thread. I don’t think it’d be a big deal.

Since the cardboard regatta is wrapped up, is there a good day this week or even next for everyone to meet up and kickoff preparation for the Renaissance fair?

With any luck, we should have the tent on hand by the end of the week.

3 Likes

Thursday or Saturday works for me.

There is a watercolor class from 7pm to 8:30pm in classroom 3 on Thursday, as well as the CAD/CAM meeting in classroom 1, but it looks like Classroom 4 is still open.

If no one has a problem with it, let’s plan on meeting Thursday in classroom 4 at 7pm then.

I can’t do Thursday.

How’s Saturday at 10am?

2 Likes

That works for me! Thanks.

Added the meeting to the calendar.

For those interested in selling stuff at the Renaissance fair:

Davis and Rich (the event organizers) are planning to be at the meeting tomorrow at 10am to help answer any questions.

6 Likes

We’re still meeting today though?

1 Like

I’ll be there

1 Like

Here with the AC on.

1 Like

Yes 10am

···

On Sat, Sep 3, 2022, 9:07 AM Katherine Conrad via MakeICT Forum <noreply@talk.makeict.org> wrote:

| KatieOfConrad MakeICT Member
September 3 |

• | - |

We’re still meeting today though?

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Rustin got the canopy in yesterday.
We took a look and making a facade in the general shape of the attached screenshot (relief carved to look like stone) would take 6 pieces of 1/4" ply, 6 pieces of 1" foam board, paint, and scrap that we could scavenge around the facility.
I’d estimate material costs at around $350

Edit: I’ll be making more detailed drawings this evening.

3 Likes

How wide is the entrance? I’d go smaller on the gate to give vendors more coverage from ‘the elements’

1 Like