Garden

I’d like to get as many interested members as possible in on a meeting, I think one meeting to set an initial plan of action with a follow up a month later would be sufficient at this point.
If we can figure out what resources we can pool together, then we can really start planning!

Sunday evenings could work for me to meet. Zoom sounds similarly agreeable. But I am flexible on either account.

Awesome.

2 Likes

Okay, time is on our side… but not for long.
Perhaps if we get together soon (regardless of numbers) we can do a little of the groundwork that might make assembling a committee realizable.

Zoom tomorrow night (Sunday Feb 21 2021) to brainstorm?

@amberNICT
@SeanSandefur
@mikeb
@mjenney
@Malissa
@Souvuelle
@ScottS
@Ethan.Doak

3 Likes

Tag them like Facebook @Squarenuts

2 Likes

I’m open for that time slot

This is the one Sunday I have to prep a members only dinner. I’m free Monday or next Sunday.

Mondays are no good for me. I highly doubt any binding decisions would be made tomorrow, so I suggest we keep up the momentum and go through with it, make a report about what was discussed, and convene again next Sunday.
Sound good?

I can get an email out just PM me the zoom link

Sent.

Thanks Malissa!

1 Like

Im game!

1 Like

Sent

What time?

You didn’t put a time in the zoom note or here that I can find

6 pm. 2/21/21
My humble apologies.
I am guilty of assuming that Zoom would include the very dates and times that it collected from me in the meeting that was created.
Feeling foolish for expecting a intuitive user experience.

1 Like

We started another meeting in Zoom if anyone can join. I sent an email with the link

Added some followup work to the meeting google doc.

1 Like

This might not be relevant to our efforts, but it’s a good thing to monitor as we look for grant opportunities. Surely there’s organizations and businesses that want to invest in this kind of plan.

Wichita considers plan to encourage urban farming and reduce food insecurity

https://www.kansas.com/news/politics-government/article249457240.html

1 Like

Do you have a link? I can’t seem to find it.

There is one water faucet outside on the south wall.

1 Like

I think I’d have to invite you. not familiar with administering on the platform. I think the quickest way to gain access would be to ask Malissa as she set it up. I could try to work on it but it would be tonight or tomorrow.

What access are you looking for?