***EZ Cabochon Machine and Jewelry Lab***Fundraiser***

Hello this is Luke S. from the Jewelry Lab. We are looking to see if there would be interest in getting a 6-Wheel Stone Polishing Machine. I know everyone is getting their new memberships established, but the Jewelry Lab is in need of one vital machine to get the lab off the drawing boards.

In order to start the process of making stone jewelry from start to finish, you need three things:

1. Diamond Saws to cut raw stone - WE NOW HAVE TWO
    The new Jewelry Lab has TWO new diamond saws that will cut a raw stone into slabs, then a second diamond saw to shape the stone. We are in NEED of a cabbing machine to polish stones into a finished product.

2. Cabbing Machine to grind and polish stone to shape - WE ARE FUNDRAISING WITH A MATCHED DONATION.
    The machine costs close to $2000 and comes with 6 eight inch polishing wheels with different diamond grit to bring the stone to polish. I am willing to match what we would raise, if you would be willing to add some donations to the fundraiser.

3. Mini Torch- To fuse silver or gold - WE NOW HAVE TWO

Please, let us know if there is any interest in getting such a machine from the membership donations, matched by mine. This is a chance to really allow the Jewelry Lab the fundamental tools in order to complete a finished product using stone.

Who wants to be a part?

Please Donate for Cabbing MACHINE NOW

3 Likes

I have NO doubt that our jewelry lab when set up for silver smithing and cabbing will bring much excitement and new members. I know that I am personally looking forward to finishing a few projects I started several years ago. Im wanting to improve and increase my skill set!! I can’t wait to grow our jewelry network!

3 Likes

I would be willing to kick in $100

3 Likes

I will match your $100

2 Likes

I’ll bite - have $100 burning a hole in my pocket. Can also kick in.

2 Likes

Ill match that 100!!!

3 Likes

$820 so far if my mind and match addition is correct between the 2 post

2 Likes

Just to keep things straight:
Ladeana is donating $100 (being matched by Luke aka flibida)
Cathy is donating $100 (being matched by Luke)

So $400 total in the kitty so far of the $2000 needed to get the Cabochon.

There are two topics about the same thing with pledges in both places. I don’t see where I can merge the topics however.

2 Likes

I looked into that as well with no luck

(post content merged with first post)

3 Likes

I’m in with $200.

3 Likes

I can do $10

2 Likes

Sweet Deal, Ill match your $200

2 Likes

Sweet Deal, Ill match your $10

2 Likes

I saw your post on MakeICT FB page because as an admin I get notifications. I also shared that post and will run another post sometime next week.

2 Likes

$400 raised so far!!!

1 Like

I’m in with $20.00

Ill match your $20!!!

The 2 topics have been merged.

2 Likes