***EZ Cabochon Machine and Jewelry Lab***Fundraiser***

Hello Luke, it is good to see someone pick up the jewelry area.

The pendent look cool. Did you make the wire wrapped pendent?

Just playing devils advocate here, I am not against the purchase. I think the fundraising by members that will use the area is the way to go.

Can you post the info of the machine you are looking to acquire?
What brand and model?
Where it is being purchased from?
Is this new or used?

What are the dimensions.
I see the buckets in the picture so I assume not running water is needed.
I assume 110v.

What are the benefits of a 8" vs 6" grinding wheels?

Will you be at/on the area leads meeting/call to tonight @6pm?

"Ez-cab

All Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Construction.

1/2 hp two speed belt drive motor designed for damp locations

8" SuperNova wheels 80,220,hard diamond wheels, 280,600,1200,3000. Soft resin wheels.

8" flat leather lap on the right, buffer on the left. Aluminum oxide, Zam, Fabuluster and rocks included.

One year warranty.

$2350 delivered to Kansas." ““I was too late in getting the latest deal so price has increased.””

Thank you for considering Allred's Lapidary and the EZ Cab but more importantly thank you for your friendship

Yes this picture is my work : Ammolite in 14/20 Gold

8" wheels are the industry standard as you can either get a rounded edge or straight edge with an 8" easier than a 6".

I will be there tonight!

WE CAN DO IT, WE ARE ALMOST HALF WAY THERE. Please take a second and review that I am putting up half the money if we can get membership people to put up half
= $1175.00
so far we total $860

1 Like

Put me down for $50.

2 Likes

Great thanks. I will back that $50

1 Like

I’ll put in $100.
Someone will let us know who and when and how to pay?

2 Likes

Great thanks. I still need to speak to Paula to get the scoop on where to donate

2 Likes

I’ll back that $100

1 Like

We are about half way there. $1160 out of $2350 raised so far!!!

1 Like

I’ll put in $100.

2 Likes

I’ll double your $100

Lets all turn our funds into Jai. The funds will need received and the purchase made.

1 Like

Paula, is it possible to use the makeict PayPal address to make this possible to get donations rolling in?

Should be pretty easy to create a dedicated donate button and post the link in this thread. I think that would be a reasonable request for things like this. What do you think, @kthutch?

2 Likes

Hello everyone, I am providing the paypal account link so that you may make your pledge for the Jewelry Labs, cabbing machine. Please make your donation here and let us know that you have pledged by writing in the forum DONE.

You can also write a check to MakeICT and write in the comments line “Cabbing Machine”. Lets get this rolling in as I have a limited amount of time to get free shipping on the item.

To donate using PayPal use the following link:

1 Like

DONE ($100) La Deana Dockery

2 Likes