Elections/Garden Party

Garden parties have never been “dry” IME and I was also planning on bringing beer! We just have to stay out of the appropriate shops etc.

3 Likes

Awesome, thanks. I just got a 24-pack of Yuengling and do not want to have to drink that by myself!

2 Likes

Unfortunately i won’t be able to make it tonight. In the middle of helping someone move and its going slower then i thought.

2 Likes

That’s sucks :frowning:

1 Like

I will be unable also as we are doing my first fathers day dinner at 630.

2 Likes

I’m looking in my email for the test email about voting. I’m not finding anything, has a test been emailed?

1 Like

During the meeting the other day. Doug wilson corrected him self saying he had made a mistake and there will be no test email.

He did update saying the election would be from Monday at 7am to Wednesday at 7am. This is when the email will be sent out. It will go out to the same email that you signed up with not the one your fourm is tied with if they are different.

Please check your folder monday by say 10-11am including spam. If you have an issue email the election committee election@makeict.org

4 Likes

Thank you

···

Master Meinhardt
Kim’s Academy Taekwondo Goddard Branch

2 Likes

Thank you to everyone who brought food/drinks/supplies to the party, thank you to everyone who came to socialize, and to those who helped clean up!!! And thanks to those who helped save ice beforehand!!!

The incoming storms helped cool the party and the main storm didn’t arrive until near the very end. We were very lucky!

10 Likes