Woodshop Authorization this week

There is a woodshop authorization class this Wednesday at 630. Just a reminder in case you arent watching the calendar.
:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hey Jesse, I know itโ€™s a bit of a different subject, but are you thinking of doing one of the Hazardous Material classes anytime soon? Or has squarenuts said anything about doing one? He had one scheduled toward the end of last year, but I think it got cancelled because of the bad weather that day.

Jesse, is registration somewhere?

Please post link if possible.

I have it on my schedule.

Registration for woodshop authorization is on the calendar at MakeICT | Calendar
Just go to the date and time and click the link to the class to get to the signup. Signup is the same as Maker Monday and Membership Authorization

3 Likes

Got it. Iโ€™ll learn to navigate eventually

http://makeict.wildapricot.org/event-5097579

3 Likes

Is that 6:30am or pm

1 Like

6:30 PM is the time

2 Likes

Is there any way to do a class on a weekend or in the morning during the week? I work in the afternoon/evening monday through Friday.

1 Like

I will try to do a weekend class next go around!

4 Likes

I am wanting to do woodshop authorization also and weekends will work for me! Typically how far in advance will we know the date?

1 Like

Iโ€™m till getting a feel for the process myself but I would like to give about 2 weeks notice. Iโ€™m thinking do one evening class and one weekend morning class per month.

Glad you are interested in woodshop!

3 Likes