Wood project

I was at make ICT last night. I leaned my project against the wall next to the door opposite of the switches in the cutting room. I went out to my truck to get a marker to put my name and date on my project but then forgot and just left. If somebody wants to put my name on it that would be fine. Otherwise I intend to be back tonight to assemble it all. Sorry about that.

4 Likes

Finished up the wood part of my project, a custom potting bench for mom, last night. I’ll load it up tomorrow, Sunday, and take to its new owner. I need to add drawer pulls but am otherwise pretty ok with how it turned out.

11 Likes

Get it out!!! Does it have your name on it? If not I may requisition it for the garden, sorry Moms!

Yup. Has my name on it. Ha!

1 Like

Andi did not finish it! I forgot about the lower shelf on the left. At least I can add that later.

I was admiring it this weekend. A little taller and a few tweaks would make for a hell of a jeweler’s bench.

2 Likes

Specifically short so that a flower pot can be set on top and not have to reach up and over it

1 Like

Mom sent pictures of it painted but I forgot to upload them.

6 Likes

That’s really nice David. I’m sure your Mom is very pleased with it, and proud that her son can make things like this.