Where is the Minor Maker Safety Meeting?

@Ben.rogers where is the meeting tonight? Room 2 was empty at 7pm as listed on the calendar

1 Like

We are meeting in pottery studio

1 Like

You should update the location, so that those of us who want to join, can join. But after an hour I left.

4 Likes

We met with the membership committee. They feel that “direct supervision” is being misinterpreted. It’s like they say in orientation: “you need to be with your guests (physically in the room with) at all times unless they are going to the restroom”
Our next meeting will be on the 18th, with the membership committee present.

2 Likes

What time and where, exactly?

3 Likes

7pm is now listed as the time. Where will the meeting be? @Ben.rogers

1 Like

The meeting was held in an area thats closed?

4 Likes

Sorry I missed the meeting! I thought the first one was on the 18th? I must have missed a message. Also, thank you for your hard work painting in the ceramics studio. It’s looking great!

2 Likes

I also missed this… Did the date appear on any forums? I never received a message nor was there any indication to watch the calendar for this meeting.

2 Likes

It was honestly a mistaken post in the event creator. It refreshed and reset the date. I checked in room 2 at 7, but the only people in the building for the meeting were the membership committee. Since people did show up, we talked about first steps. The first real meeting is planned for the 18th.
The Membership committee did clarify that anyone under 16 needs constant supervision in the room with them. That should help with the decisions we need to make about the minors who are actually key holding members.

3 Likes