What to do during the quarantine time

Anyone have suggestions, websites, YouTube videos etc. I am gonna make us a list … also include things for kids off of school if you have ideas.

We should also consider any projects we can do for the community at this time. When I get the list together, I will include the open ventilator project. They are trying to turn c-pap machines and the like into ventilators. There are also 3D printers that have been used in Italy to help produce ventilator parts they could not get sourced.

Ok people. Let’s start thinking what we can do for the greater good instead of sitting around sulking! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Be alert. The world needs more lerts.

Seriously though, childcare is going to be a huge issue.

Education assistance for parents helping teach their kids, especially high school kids.

Nursing homes. That demographic is hit the hardest by the virus and the nursing homes are large collections of them. I know those places are doing what they can, but I can see where a large nursing home could go down fast.

Wish we could set up a facetime system to have the senior citizens help teach the kids via the internet.

1 Like

I think we could get some folks that were up for math and science tutoring from the MakerSpace… it might be hard to get the seniors on line…there are typically tech challenges there…but maybe we could help connect them for some chatting

1 Like

Dropping this off in the RIGHT thread this time…

Facebook group for open source medical supplies

https://m.facebook.com/groups/670932227050506/

1 Like