West Side of Building Cleanup

During a recent Metalshop Meetup, it was discussed cleaning up the metal on the West side of the building. I have contacted Rustin regarding this and I will be working on this late afternoon/early evening. It will probably involve using angle grinders with a cutoff wheel so anyone wanting some time on a angle grinder or just wanting to help, come on down.
Jim

4 Likes

Hello, im talked to rustin about taking the pipe sections (4 i think). I will remove this week as im bringing my skidsteer to load them and some other items

3 Likes

Understood. I’ll not bother that unless directed to.

···

On Mon, Jun 12, 2023, 15:16 Gregory Cain via MakeICT Forum <noreply@talk.makeict.org> wrote:

| Pinbot MakeICT Member
June 12 |

• | - |

Hello, im talked to rustin about taking the pipe sections (4 i think). I will remove this week as im bringing my skidsteer to load them and some other items

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

2 Likes

Plasma cutter would be faster and arguably less dusty, or maybe just less abrasive dust.

1 Like

Understood

···

On Mon, Jun 12, 2023, 15:22 David Hanson via MakeICT Forum <noreply@talk.makeict.org> wrote:

| whateg01
June 12 |

• | - |

Plasma cutter would be faster and arguably less dusty, or maybe just less abrasive dust.

2 Likes

Thanks for helping to clean up the space!

2 Likes

You are welcome.

···

On Mon, Jun 12, 2023, 15:49 LaDeana Dockery via MakeICT Forum <noreply@talk.makeict.org> wrote:

| ladeana Board Member & Classroom Management
June 12 |

• | - |

Thanks for helping to clean up the space!

2 Likes

I did remove the metal poles yesterday from the westside that rustin approved me for taking.

I had a question if the metal storage rack was ever going to be used and if not could we look at starting a bid for it.

3 Likes

Whats this?

1 Like

That would be a Form post version of a pocket dial.
Sorry Greg :pensive:

4 Likes