Want to influence the future of the makerspace?

Want to influence the future of the maker space? We have an Advance Planning session tonight at 7 p.m. The idea of this session is to brainstorm all the possible things we might want to do so we can have a nice list for advanced planning. Bring all the crazy ideas (and the sane ones!) This meeting is a no-judgment zone. All ideas are good in a brainstorming session.

7 Likes

Can you attend virtually?

2 Likes

I will add that… but it will not be as good an experience….

···

On Tue, Aug 29, 2023 at 1:53 PM Malissa Long via MakeICT Forum <noreply@talk.makeict.org> wrote:

| Malissa Communications Committee Member
August 29 |

• | - |

Can you attend virtually?

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

2 Likes

I’m not going to be able to physically attend tonight.

So, would like to attend virtually as well.

Mike B

2 Likes

I would also like to attend but would have to virtually. Incidentally…virtual options increase accessibility which matches our non discrimination policy (“inclusive and welcoming environment”) by providing an option for folks who may have travel difficulties, or are caregivers to others, etc.

5 Likes
3 Likes

Anything come out of this for those of us who couldn’t make it?

3 Likes

I’ll try to share the link but I don’t know if special access is required:

2 Likes

Give me a few days and I will get it compiled…

···

On Thu, Aug 31, 2023 at 8:53 PM Sherry Ibrahim via MakeICT Forum <noreply@talk.makeict.org> wrote:

| Sherry
September 1 |

• | - |

I’ll try to share the link but I don’t know if special access is required:

accounts.google.com

Google Docs: Sign-in

Access Google Docs with a personal Google account or Google Workspace account (for business use).

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

2 Likes

Please see this thread. https://talk.makeict.org/t/notes-from-the-advance-planning-meeting-8-29/24461

Hey Gretchen. I need to compile that with other earlier brainstorming sessions as well as suggestions coming in from other sources… please remove the link until I have that done. Brainstorming sessions need to be as free as possible and this has people’s names all over it…. Sigh.