Volunteers Needed for Friday’s Art Auction

Who might be able to help with the art auction this Friday, Sept 28th? We need volunteers to help with tours and bidding. Final Friday starts at 6:00 but it might be a good idea to have folks there at 5:30 if possible. Please post your availability here or email me at shannon.fisher@makeict.org

Thank you!

2 Likes

I’ll be there to help wherever needed.

2 Likes

I’ll be available but I’m still fairly new to the space so I’m not sure how helpful I will be for tours or such things? But I would like to help if there’s anything you can think for me to do.

2 Likes

Awesome! Thank you, Zoe! Just find Kim or Malissa when you get there, and they can let you know where help is needed.

Thanks so much, John!

1 Like

I will be there to help by 5:45. I can work til at least 7:45. Perhaps later.
Gail

2 Likes

Lighting, bid sheets, and a few labels left to print. I need to pick up or have someone pick up Susan DeWits donation from Studio School. I’m currently here.

Malissa: where is the Studio School? I can probably pick it up.

I talked with Susan about an hour ago and she was asking if we knew when she was supposed to drop her stuff off.

@wiedersr 751 George Washington

Should I try to go by there or is there a number we can call her at to see if she is bringing it or if we need to pick it up?

We sold $618 tonight. I forgot to count the number of pieces sold. We had 62 pieces donated. Most thinks were picked up and paid for tonight. I made arrangements most people between 6-8 on Sunday to pick things up. We still have quite a bit available so anything not bid on we decided to leave the bidding open till Maker Monday October 8th. So you still have an opportunity to pick up some nice work.
Also thank you to all the volunteers LaDeana, Bob, Zoe, Gail, Karen, John, Melanie, and I’m sure I’m missing someone.

1 Like

It was fun! I was surprised by the turnout. It was pretty good considering all the competition for Final Friday events that night. Good job everyone!

Just FYI, we probably could have sold about 30 of John’s cutting boards!
I was impressed with the ceramics. Seriously miffed about not getting Scott’s beautiful tea pot! :wink:
Gail

2 Likes

Sorry Gail! We loved it too much!

And definitely the cutting boards had the most competition.

2 Likes