Volunteer Meeting TONIGHT - MakeICT Winter Market

Hello all, we have a volunteer meeting tonight at 6 in Room 3 and its so we can discuss who can do what and get some jobs secured for the market. It will likely NOT last 2 hours, so if you are set on what you want to do then you can just confirm that here on this thread. But if you’re able and willing to do multiple jobs but are unsure of which to pick, then please try to make it tonight so we can plan accordingly with other volunteers to put everyone in the best place.

Floaters should be expected to be possibly placed in multiple jobs where needed the day of the event, but if you specifically want to stay in 1 job, or you can only participate for a select amount of time, I really need to know that beforehand so tell me as soon as you know.

See you tonight!

2 Likes

Thanks for hosting the meeting! Had fun and got a lot done!

1 Like

I completely spaced this, my bad! let me know if you still need me.

1 Like

That’s alright, we definitely do! We have you down for cleaning day on the 1st, but did you have the ability and the willingness to help with one of the jobs on the 2nd during the event? I’m putting everyone in their jobs hopefully by tomorrow.

Sure thing! are there time slots? sometimes when I do volunteer coordination I just put out the shifts and jobs in a shared google sheet and let everybody fill in themselves… anyway I could do like a 1-3 or 3-5 thing.

1 Like

That…is actually a really good idea! Why did I not consider that :rofl: I’ll get on that today!

2 Likes