Visual Arts Easels

Visual Arts now has two of these waiting for space: Mabef M07 Studio Easel

@KatieOfConrad :relaxed:

5 Likes

Wow! Those are super fancy. I’ve never even drawn with an easel before.

2 Likes

They are hard to sharpen, I still prefer pencils …

I used to have a drawing case oh so long ago. It was like a briefcase that turned into a drawing table. If I didnt have a zillion half started projects, I’d build a new one.

···

On Tue, Sep 6, 2022, 15:27 Katherine Conrad via MakeICT Forum <noreply@talk.makeict.org> wrote:

| KatieOfConrad MakeICT Member
September 6 |

• | - |

Wow! Those are super fancy. I’ve never even drawn with an easel before.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

4 Likes

Wow awesome! H frames are nice! I think i will probably part with my A frame too. Its not as nice as these, but more people will use it here than I do at home

2 Likes

hmm… Why do I vaguely recall having something like that back on Douglas? and why would I not be surprised if there was still one buried in room 4?

2 Likes

We had them on Douglas and no one ever, ever used them and they wound up being sold off.

1 Like

thats too bad :frowning: Was there a visual arts space on Douglas? Hopefully having a dedicated space will make it easier for them to get use.

3 Likes

@Bee I don’t think that there was. We just recently formed a Visual Arts committee and are working toward establishing a Visual Arts Area.

3 Likes

I would hope she knows, she’s a committee member. :laughing:

3 Likes

I didn’t know! I wasn’t physically present at the first meeting. Just floating voices, haha.

3 Likes

We had the stuff at the Douglas location, easels and what not, but no “fellowship” around it. That’s kind of the beauty of your visual arts committee imo.

3 Likes

There is a lot of interest now, so I’m very confident about its growth. :slight_smile:

3 Likes