Visual Arts Committee

@KatieOfConrad I’ll have a better idea and will let you know after I come in tomorrow. Going to clean shelves and measure. I plan to make these for paint bottles and tubes. Thank you so much!

@squarenuts Thank you!!! :relaxed:

3 Likes

On the flip top lids may I suggest they be angled up a bit. Just in case a lid doesn’t get properly shut.

2 Likes

Smart!

@ladeana is it this?

Nope. It is like a cart for a microwave or a dessert cart

···

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Wednesday, September 21, 2022, 5:53 PM, Kim Nguyen via MakeICT Forum noreply@talk.makeict.org wrote:

| URUKim MakeICT Member
September 21 |

• | - |

@ladeana is it this?

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

| ladeana Board Member & Classroom Management
September 16 |

• | - |

When you are looking, see if you can find the metal cart that belongs in room 3. We probably should move it to room 1. It has been missing for a while.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Darn, lol.

Dadblamit I think I know what cart you mean. I think I got it with the stupid reballer machine and barb stole it fair and square.

That cart?

···

On Wed, Sep 21, 2022, 17:59 Kim Nguyen via MakeICT Forum <noreply@talk.makeict.org> wrote:

| URUKim MakeICT Member
September 21 |

• | - |

Darn, lol.

In Reply To

| ladeana Board Member & Classroom Management
September 21 |

• | - |

Nope. It is like a cart for a microwave or a dessert cart ··· (click to show quoted text, requires login)

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Please nerd sell the leather to @james.a.seymour and myself!!!

2 Likes

Not sure who to tag, but may we please get a Vis Arts category made in the forum? Thank you!

2 Likes

@IT @Christian @jameslancaster

2 Likes

Have I told you you’re my favorite? Thank you for the assist!

2 Likes

I didn’t see a category in the forum for visual arts yet. Figured I would just respond here.

In cleaning out the basement I found a large tub full of frames, mostly 8x10 and smaller. Would there be any interest in these? Most were purchased at thrift stores with the thoughts of making an art wall in the house, but these were extras after the project was done.

I was planning on donating back to DAV or elsewhere, but thought they may be of use to the new committee. Let me know!

3 Likes

Also we have two brand new 16" x 20" canvases that are up for grabs too.

5 Likes

The canvases are definitely a nice thing to have, im not too sure on the frames. We’d have to come up with some way to organize and protect them.

2 Likes

It’s fine if the answer is no. Most were bought for less than $5. Just figured I’d offer them just in case y’all were interested. I’ll hold on to the canvases and bring them buy in the next week or so. Where should I put them?

1 Like

North side shelving near paints will be fine.

1 Like

I just got asked by a friend if we will accept a file box of 80s magazines for collage purposes.

2 Likes

Its something i would definitely be interested in! im sure others would be too.

2 Likes

Be worth a shot. We might want to get our hands on some Modge Podge.

2 Likes

I have modge podge

2 Likes