Upholstery/sewing skills needed

I am looking for someone or a group with sewing skills to help make window treatments and to assess recovering the accordion closet door systems. Tks!

I could possibly help with that, depending on the complexity of the project. I have only been a member for a few months and would like to contribute effort toward getting the new facility up and running.
Kay Scates
kdscates@gmail.com
316/882-6673

2 Likes

We’ll be at Booth this evening at 6pm. Would you be available to meet up?

1 Like

I can help with measurements and yardage eat and writing work orders. I’d love to help with the sewing as well, but not sure about my availability. I’ll be up tonight to finalize the vote. Probably show up about 8.

Would you guys be able to use the fabric from the curtains that were at Douglas?

2 Likes

I’m not sure yet, I want to look at some other fabric that’s been donated and picked the best of the best. Id like to put together a team and devise a plan on what’s going to be best for windows.

1 Like

I’m so sorry; I’m just now seeing this & can’t come this evening!
I’m having some extensive dental work tomorrow but should be available Thursday if that’s of any help to you.

1 Like

I forgot. I was overwhelmed with the number of people that showed up and the election. I think the sheets are a good start and we can always silk screen, dye, or print or draw on them.

Or F) all of the above!

1 Like

I talked to Barbara last evening, she’s got a couple of ideas. She will put together a couple mock ups. Id like for the three of you to get together. Once you girls have a plan, we’ll put together a sewing party.
Anyone interested in joining the sewing team let me know and we’ll keep you in the loop!
Barb could you reach out to Kay and Melissa?

1 Like

Depending on the time schedule, I can join.

2 Likes

Awesome!

I would love to join!!

2 Likes