Updated Brochure Design

It’s still the ERP room afaik

James, nobody knows what ERP means…

I’ll buy into dat

Ok…I’ve changed some of what Christian and James wanted. As for more more action pics…if you have pics you would like to put in please send them to me. I only have a limited amount of pictures at my disposal and I’ve been working on this brochure since January so I’m really ready for this to be finished. And I really don’t have the time to go take pictures myself. I’m not sure what the spin caster is for sure, but it was already on the brochure so I kept and the old pic from metals because it looks interesting. Most of the pics and info was already there, and all I wanted to do was make sure the new building information was correct but it has spiraled into far more work than i wanted.

1 Like

Lol that happens sometimes.

It is much appreciated though!

Thank you for everyone’s input. Thank you Anna for your work to update the brochure. I can help grab new pictures of the ceramic studio and metal shop! Here are a couple I took of Dean in jewelry making glass beads. 20210222_183030|281x500

20210222_183012|690x388 I could get a better one of Luke and the cabbing machine and or rock saw

1 Like

I think we need to update our square footage of our new facility to 22,000 Sq ft.

I’d like to add the long arm quilter to the list of equipment in textiles and the lapidary(cabbing), and possibly add the glass fusion and beading to jewelry.

Let’s include room 4 in our classroom list . Conference room capacity xx. I’ll have to find that occupancy number.

1 Like

@Paula I’ve added you pictures and updated the items you listed. Since I didn’t have a capacity number, I said ‘4 classrooms with different configurations to meet the needs of the class’

1 Like

Thanks for doing this! I always like super helpful people.

Here’s the updated brochure for those who were asking in the area leads meeting and on another post.