Updated 2020 wiki page

Hey all - I updated this page:
http://wiki.makeict.org/wiki/2020_FAQ

That’s the landing page people get to when they click our banner. I also like having one place to point people to for our status.

Anything we should add there?

2 Likes

I looked it over and most of the main points are covered. Would like to hear other inputs on the new FAQ. I like it so far. I’m sure there is something else that could be added but I can’t put my finger on it at this momment.

Maybe add some details about how people can pay by Cash/Check. Obviously they can come on Tuesday evening to pay in person but that might not be convenient for everyone.

1 Like

The biggest question we always get is “when will it open” and I’d tried to be optimistic and say June, then July, then August… now I just took out all dates. I’m treating it like my customer service job: do not try to predict the future. make sure everyone knows what you know, then if they want a future prediction they can come up with it themselves just as well as anybody.

1 Like

Given our difficulties, that seems the more reasonable approach.

1 Like

My standard is we will open when we get some keep tasks completed. Those tasks requires resources in the manpower and money. If we have less of both then it will take longer. If you have time to come help us get closer we definitely would like some help. :slight_smile:

2 Likes