Trouble accessing the wiki

I was just trying to access the wiki, but seem to be having issues reaching it. When I try to navigate to makeict.org/wiki (I tried manually typing it and accessing it through the link on makeict.org on both my phone and desktop) I am redirected to https://var/www/html/mediawiki/index.php and get an error message saying

This site can’t be reached

var’s DNS address could not be found. Diagnosing the problem.

DNS_PROBE_POSSIBLE

This may not be caused by a problem on makeict’s end but can someone please look into it?

Loads fine on my phone. The redirect is local, not on the web, so I do think this is something on your end. Are you on wifi somewhere?

This is my home internet over a wired connection (at least on the desktop), but if it isn’t makeict’s issue I can try to figure it out myself.

Just had this happen to me. I was mistaken about the location of the error. I misunderstood where the error was happening, so I apologize. The error appears to indicate that the page can’t be found on the server.

Loading from the link at the resources drop down (https://makeict.org/wiki) produces this error.

Loading the page from wiki.makeict.org loads the wiki page fine.

Seems to affect every URL formed that way to the wiki on the site.

Thanks for mentioning that, I was able to access the wiki through wiki.makeict.org, however I have also noticed that styling on the wiki seems to be broken, the page is rendering as plain black times new roman text on a white background with no line breaks or makeict logo. I checked this on both my desktop and phone in case it was a browser issue. The navigation menu that if I remember correctly is supposed to be on the side of the page is rendering at the bottom.

There are some issues with the wiki right now. IT (mostly James) is working on it. Appears to maybe be a DDoS attack or something similar.

Alright, I just wanted to make sure IT was aware of it. I understand dealing with these things can be difficult.