The Computer Hardware and Network Class for Mar 19

At this time there is only one person registered for the class, so I am going to reschedule it for next Sunday to see if we can get more registered for the class. I hope this gets out to the person who is currently registered, since I can’t see who is registered.

@Events Can you get this to the right person who registered for the above class and also move the class to the 26th at the same time? Thanks!

2 Likes

I has been moved and the student knows

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Don’t thank me someone else did it just didn’t let us know here.

1 Like

@Malissa who do I talk to about getting this maybe on the Facebook page to see if we can’t get a few more people involved?

1 Like

@Communication should have someone. I will try to remember this evening

1 Like

Hmm… I saw it late at night and informed the student, but I was gonna fix it the next day… but you beat me to it. Apparently, the email reply didn’t work.

2 Likes

I created a Facebook post but couldn’t find a photo to add to it and I have to get my daughter to a meeting. @Malissa if you have any you can add that would be great. Maybe @Tobias778 can help!

2 Likes

I created something in Canva

3 Likes

cool, thanks!

With my new position I am in and trying to keep the laptops being refurbished and selling them, I don’t have much more downtime, so thank you very much for doing this.

2 Likes