Textiles Cleanup, Cleanout & Inventory

Textiles is in the process of organization and deep cleaning. We are also decluttering from stuff that appears to have been stored in there from when the space moved into the building.

DISCLAIMER
THE FOLLOWING STATEMENT IS MEANT TO BE HELPFUL AND PREVENT THE LOSS OF PERSONAL ITEMS OR PROJECTS**

PLEASE REMOVE ALL PERSONAL ITEMS AND PROJECTS FROM TEXTILES.

We will be taking inventory on Thursday of this week if all goes according to plan. If you have personal items and/or projects stored in Textiles please remove them so they are not counted into inventory. ALSO please RETURN any borrowed items (ex. Machines, irons, etc). Sewing machines, scissors, irons, etc must NOT be removed from Textiles. Consumeables (sp?) like fabric, zippers, buttons (please take the dang buttons lol) are always available to be taken and used.

Storing of personal items, projects, items being made MUST NOT be stored in textiles. We simply do not have room for them. If they do not fit in a locker for the safety of your project transport it to and from the space with you. We want your items to be beautiful and amazing but we cannot be responsible for anything stored in textiles. Remeber fabric, buttons, zippers, velcro, fusible, etc. is free for members (monetary donations always welcome in return) and your project could be mistaken as something up for grabs.

5 Likes

Need any extra hands? I can come by and help if you have an approximate time in mind. Also lmk if there’s anything I could bring that would make things easier.

I was planning on getting there around 10. An extra set of hands would be great. Im going to be trying to use the wiki which should make it fun lol.

Am/pm?

Well, it was going to be AM but my van wont start so i have to postpone until i get my van fixed

1 Like