Textile Meeting

Calling all textile users, would like to have meeting with all those interesting in the textile area on MakerMonday February 27, 2023 at 7:00 pm. As the new lead of the textile area, I would love to get some input, and greatly enjoy some conversations.

7 Likes

Its on my calendar, I hope to make it. I’d like to see @Jhuie and @Malissa there too at least so we can understand what’s valuable and what’s junk and get ideas for the next year or so. Thanks for organizing this.

2 Likes

Ill be there and can help with inventory.

1 Like

I didn’t have a previous engagement on my calendar so I added it. I plan on being there.

1 Like

I knew something was missing. Arts Council is having it’s next strategic planning meeting that evening as President it’s one of my duties to lead that. So I will not be at the Textile meeting unless you’re still going at 8:30 when that wraps up.

2 Likes

Does textiles include quilting?

2 Likes

Yes it does fiber in any of it’s forms or uses.

2 Likes

Thank you. Ill put it in my calendar. Im self taught so I still need to learn the technical terms.

3 Likes

@ScottS I would like to be there but I have a wood turning class from 6:30 till 8:30. I doubt the meeting will still be going on after that but I’ll check in and see after the class. Will you be meeting in a classroom or in textiles?

1 Like

The meeting will be in the textile area.

4 Likes

I will be there.

June Huie

Huie BizTech Consulting
jhuie@huiebiztech.com

316-641-8635
Business and Technology Consulting for Today and into the Future

···

On Mon, Feb 13, 2023, 6:40 PM Brian Pressnall via MakeICT Forum <noreply@talk.makeict.org> wrote:

| BrianP MakeICT Member
February 14 |

• | - |

Its on my calendar, I hope to make it. I’d like to see @Jhuie and @Malissa there too at least so we can understand what’s valuable and what’s junk and get ideas for the next year or so. Thanks for organizing this.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

2 Likes

I unfortunately wont be able to make it but at the moment I have no specific input. I will let you know if I think of anything!

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Ok, thanks Scott.

···

jetmakr56@hotmail.com???

From: noreply=talk.makeict.org@mg.makeict.org noreply=talk.makeict.org@mg.makeict.org on behalf of Scott Sullivan via MakeICT Forum noreply@talk.makeict.org
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2023 8:23 AM
To: jetmakr56@hotmail.com jetmakr56@hotmail.com
Subject: [MakeICT] [Textiles] Textile Meeting

ScottS Ceramics Area Lead
February 14

The meeting will be in the textile area.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

I’ll be there!

2 Likes

In addition to discussion, we have a number of items that are in excess of what the space needs. These will be free to go home with you to hopefully inspire you to do the next thing. We also have a number of garment patterns which are similar and range in sizes 14 to 20 so far, as well as partially finished projects that could use a home. Hope to so you all there.

3 Likes