I am looking for a few adults to test my Quest 2 for the Young Maker Academy (Kids program). I will need about 8-12 people to stand in for the kids, 2 people to stand in for the folks running the program, one person with acting skills to portray King Andy and one person to be my timer. I know that is a lot of people… so who can help and what days are best for you? (It should take about an hour if all goes to plan.)
I can help! If it’s in the next two weeks my schedule is fairly open as I’m between jobs. If you do something Saturday afternoon I might could find some board gamers who could help since you’re needing a lot of people?
If anyone can help with this please sign up so I know you can come. If you can encourage another adult or teen/preteen to come with you, that would be helpful. I am holding the test on Saturday Sept. 19th at 4pm in Room4 (aka Library) at MakeICT (I have set it for 3:30pm for setup … so if you can come a bit early, I will give you a special role. Thanks in advance for your help!
Reminder for anyone who can help with this…
Alex and I will be there helping paint the castle. Don’t see why we couldn’t swing by afterwards.
Cool … thanks!
···
On Thu, Sep 17, 2026 at 4:09 PM Kevin <noreply@talk.makeict.org> wrote:
Someone replied to your post.
| kdelaughder MakeICT Board Member
September 17 |
- | - |
Alex and I will be there helping paint the castle. Don’t see why we couldn’t swing by afterwards.
Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.
To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.