Tender loving care for the Jewelry Lab

Sunday starting around 11:00 we offer the Jewelry Lab some TLC.
We will be taking out about half of the South Wall, and then add a wall behind the Pop Corn machine. I refer to this as light house keeping. Ok the house thought it was light.

Dean

The demolition has been completed. We need to build a wall behind the popcorn maker… We should be able to use the existing studs, with new sheetrock. What time would work best to make this happen. Any one good at working sheetrock?

Dean

1 Like

I use to sheetrock walls and ceilings at Habitat for Humanity for a few months. I dont know how good I am, but I’m willing to help with the labor.

1 Like

Did anyone take pictures?

Help we need to make 2 walls and frame in a door in the Jewelry Lab.
The East end of the defunct hallway needs a wall and the West end of the same hallway needs a door framed in. We need to create a wall behind he Popcorn machine.
Come to work, talk and play.
I will bring a air Framing nail gun, we will use the existing 2x4 studs after we clean them up. If you have framing hammers bring them.

We can start tomorrow 2/24 around 12:00 noon.

Hey Dean - I missed that there was a workday opportunity today too, where’d you post that so I can help broadcast the build schedule to future potential volunteers?

I made the original post March 26, for 12:00 am. March 31
Sheetrock works best with 2 or more people working together.
How about Wednesday April 3, starting around 11:00 am.

Dean

1 Like