Taking a little break

I have suspended my membership here for a bit. I really, really loved having access to the Gammil and felt like I was making great progress, not to mention finishing up some ufos. But thanks to going down the rabbit hole here on the drama convos, it just doesn’t feel that creative to me any more. I may be back, maybe. I’m not looking for any kind of anything, just didn’t want to disappear into the void. Thank you, @Jhuie for taking all the time with me. I really enjoyed it.

3 Likes

Aw, you will be missed.

2 Likes

My heart is heavy that this should be the case. I was so happy to have you join us in our little world of textile joy. I enjoy the personal relationships and space we have created for ourselves and hope you will come back to us.

3 Likes

ddunlap, don’t stop doing something you enjoy because of a small group of people. This will die down. It’s a cycle that will run out of steam soon enough. Life is simply full of ups and downs. There are to many interesting things to make and do here. There is a lot of interesting and talented people you have not met yet. Please give it a chance. Please don’t let all the hurtful things going on at the moment cause you to leave. There are people who enjoy your company and like you, focus on that instead. Focus on the things you LOVE about the space instead of the drama of a few. I would hate to see you leave.

13 Likes