Studio Shelf 'Lockers' - Almost Time

We are almost ready to convert our shelves in the studio into ‘lockers’! If you want to rent some shelf space on the wooden shelves on the west wall, this is your chance! There will still be a shelf for ‘free parking’ of big bags of clay, so don’t worry about that if you are an occasional user who doesn’t have a lot of stuff. And of course the metal drying shelves will continue to be used for drying. No changes there.

The purpose of locker rental is to provide an additional source of income for the studio. We’ll be able to use the monthly income from locker rental to support buying cool new glazes, replacement tools, paper towels, and all the other stuff and things we all use in the studio.

To sign up, put your name on the sign-up sheet on the door in the studio. Here’s the current layout:

If we’ve got you down for a shelf and you don’t want to rent one, let me know and I’ll update the chart.

Your shelf rental will be paid monthly along with your Make ICT membership. There will be a locker rental section we’ll set up in the Wild Apricot system where your membership is billed out to PayPal. If you pay by check or cash, you just need to include your locker number on your payment envelope.

Let me know if you have any questions!

2 Likes

I going to stop by after work and get a spot :point_up:Thursday

1 Like