Still room in class today

Is there still room in the plasma class today?

2 Likes

It looks like there is. :slight_smile:

You would just need to register: MakeICT - Authorization required

Tagging @chris_w for awareness. :slight_smile: (I think I got the right Chris. Lol)

1 Like

@gpavid have you taken Metal Shop Safety the Authorization class? If not the system will not allow you to sign up for the CnC Plasma Class as it is a prerequisit to taking the class.

4 Likes

It won’t let me sign up. That page is gone. Can I just sign up there?

2 Likes

no, It looked like there was one last night. I don’t see the safety class or Plasma schedule again. How often do they have it?

2 Likes

Here is the direct link. Shows 6 spots are available.

http://makeict.wildapricot.org/event-5354659

brian

3 Likes

This is what I get. I would need now to make it on time. can I sign up there

Sorry, you can’t access this page.

If you are trying to register for an event, you may not have the appropriate authorization. Check this wiki page for details on authorization requirements.

You might also see this message if you have been automatically logged out due to inactivity. Try logging out and then logging back in.

If you think you have reached this page in error, please contact it@makeict.org and describe the problems you are having.

Home

2 Likes

@rustin.atkeisson puts at least two of the Metalshop Safety classes on the calendar every month.

3 Likes

You won’t be able to see the class details or sign up until you have the Metalshop Safety authorization.

4 Likes

thank you. I just sign up for one of those. Thanks. I get the Plasma class next month

5 Likes

thank you all for your help

5 Likes