Spring has Sprung

5 Likes

My allergies make me well aware of it. Started Monday night when I was in SLC. I’m sure people on the plane with me tonight are loving it.

1 Like

I’ll trade you my allergies for yours.

···

On Wed, Feb 28, 2024, 20:45 Dave Hanson via MakeICT Forum <noreply@talk.makeict.org> wrote:

| whateg01 MakeICT Member
February 29 |

• | - |

My allergies make me well aware of it. Started Monday night when I was in SLC. I’m sure people on the plane with me tonight are loving it.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

I do enjoy crocuses [croci?]. Used to have a bunch. Then we moved to duluth.

Covering up my peas and kale tnite. More worried about severe wind chill than the 25 degrees in the forecast. Peas can take 25 F.

But the Lenten rose and tulips can take ten degrees so they wont be covered. Oh wait, this isnt the gardenung channel.

I enjoyed our random meet and chat Thad and hope i didnt sound as if i was dismissive of your 50 years. I much respect experience more than book learning, coz its full of error lessons… Those mistakes you will never make again.
I once had a great boss, and after i made a $5000 mistake, I asked if I should tender my resume to elsewhere and he laughed at me. His reply, " Why would i risk hiring somebody who might make that expensive mistake again, when Ive got one who just learned to never do that one again ". Back when Boeing truly worked hard on quality. [Dont worry, they will again. The system … is working… imo.]