Spring Break Classes

March 19 thru March 28th is USD 259 spring break. Are there any classes you would like to see during the day that week? Any you plan on scheduling?

1 Like

Great question, Malissa! I need to start planning for some good woodshop classes!

2 Likes

they’re all good…just saying

1 Like

I think I’m going to plan some “Pimp My Locker” kinds of classes; show how to make some shelves/caddies and other accessories just for your MakeICT locker! Share some ideas here and I’ll put together some easy (and affordable) kit-building style classes.

2 Likes

Now you’ve got me thinking about electronic “Pimp My Locker” projects. Maybe wireless remote control for the door? “Beep-beep” “CLICK”

1 Like

Build you’re own bitcoin mining computer for a 12 year old… bitcoin is the motivation but I think he will find the building the computer interesting. We have an old Lenovo H50-50 and Dell. He’s taken apart and put back together the Dell and it still works. The Lenovo needed a new motherboard, I’ve ordered what works for it.

Anyone else want to add classes for Spring break? time is getting short.

I could do a drill grinding class. Oh yeah! I am!

2 Likes

I think I have a lathe class as well as a safety class scheduled for that week. I’ll see about adding a safety class to the start of the week (and crossing fingers, a manual milling class).

1 Like