Solidworks user group meeting 6/13 at WSU

Hello Make ICT,

Curt Gridley suggested I reach out and invite you all to the next South Central Kansas SolidWorks User Group Meeting. In a nutshell it is a meeting by users, for users. We are hosted by WSU, serve a meal, and have several presentations on technical aspects of SolidWorks or design in general. There are also prizes from SolidWorks and our sponsors.

Here’s the link (or you can copy and paste the one below, same thing). Everyone can register through the Eventbrite page to select their preferred presentation to attend.

If you know anyone who might be interested please forward it to them. I hope many of the MakeICT members can attend.

Very Best,

Eric Spurgeon
Owner, Engineer
Tarhun 3D LLC
(620) 491-0958
www.tarhun3d.com

======================================
P.S. I forgot to mention that the next meeting is next Thursday, June 13th, at 5:45.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

=====================================
Hi There,

I wanted to drop a line and see if you received my email. Our meeting is this Thursday, 6/13 at 5:45 at the WSU Experiential Engineering Building. I wanted to be sure anyone using or interested in SolidWorks got the invite.

I want to emphasize this is not any kind of sales pitch to anyone. It is strictly an educational/networking event. It is also open to both college and high school students.

Please give me a shout if you have any questions.

======================================
(Forwarded by Curt Gridley)

2 Likes

I used to go to CATIA user meetings at WSU and found them to be useful. I expect these will be also.

1 Like

Thanks for posting, I’m learning Solidworks and this should be great!