Soldering

I know that there was a soldering class recently where this was taught (led) but I’m looking for a kind person to help me with a very small project or at least a little instruction. Thank you! -Shawn
Shawnreida@yahoo.com 316-755-8016

2 Likes

Hi, I’ll be at the space tomorrow from about 5-6p and could take a look. No promises on success, but I can give it my best shot. :grin: I know that’s short notice (kinda how I roll :woman_shrugging:t3:), so if that doesn’t work for ya, maybe another @Electronics peep can help ya.

@moderators could someone please move this post to electronics? :slight_smile: #consistency :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi Kez!
I would appreciate your help. I will look for you in the electronics lab.

Thanks! -Shawn

···

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Mon, Aug 14, 2023 at 9:26 PM, Kez via MakeICT Forum > noreply@talk.makeict.org wrote:

| Kez Maker Of Things That Do The Thing
August 15 |

• | - |

Hi, I’ll be at the space tomorrow from about 5-6p and could take a look. No promises on success, but I can give it my best shot. :grin:I know that’s short notice (kinda how I roll :woman_shrugging:t3:), so if that doesn’t work for ya, maybe another @Electronics peep can help ya.

@moderators could someone please move this post to electronics? :slight_smile:#consistency :slight_smile:

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

2 Likes

Sorry I couldn’t help ya out. Definitely reach out to someone in the @Metalshop. Hopefully someone there can do the welding you need. :slight_smile:

Good luck!

1 Like

Thank you Kez!
It was nice to meet you and hopefully we will work on a project together soon.
I appreciate you and it was nice to meet a new friend!
Regard! -Shawn

···

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Tue, Aug 15, 2023 at 5:30 PM, Kez via MakeICT Forum > noreply@talk.makeict.org wrote:

| Kez Maker Of Things That Do The Thing
August 15 |

• | - |

Sorry I couldn’t help ya out. Definitely reach out to someone in the @Metalshop. Hopefully someone there can do the welding you need. :slight_smile:

Good luck!

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

2 Likes