Social Media Day ICT

I just got home from social media day and learned a lot. In one week I will have videos available from the conference. I’d love to sit down with the social media team, fundrasing and anyone else who is interested to rewatch the branding one. Miri from Microsoft did an excellent job of doing storytelling using design think and creating stories to share on social media to build your brand. The video segment was also encouraging. Just do it was the motto. A cell phone and a $12 mic are all we need and I have that. FB and youtube were the go tos on that. I sent a link to several people of video ideas I brainstormed in the session, fill free to add we can organize later into series. We should be doing FB live at least once a week and putting our website, calendar, class link, ect whatever we want to promote as a link in the video comments. I look forward to sharing and uping our social media game.

2 Likes

Its always great to share entertaining content from other feeds along with posting our classes, but I want to continue to increase our own generated content to share to the page. This is the only way we’re going to convert, followers to members. My goal is to have 10% or more of what our social media following as members. We’re currently at 5123 on Facebook. It will take more content like this (see below) to do this. It can be anonymous or I can tag you in the post. It’s entirely up to you.