Sink / restroom beside printshop. Leaking supply water line

Who should know about this. We mopped up most of the water today and put a fan on the floor to dry out things.

I’ll swing by around 6 PM and see what is needed. If we need another supply line, I’ll try to pick one up. Is it continuing to leak, or was there a shutoff for it?

1 Like

It seams to leak when the Faucet is on? It was not leaking when I left

1 Like

Then it sounds like it will be okay until I get by there this evening. Thanks for letting us know and for dealing with it yesterday.

1 Like

I checked the supply line, and I believe I have a brand new one at home that would be an exact replacement, fittings and all. It’s a pretty busy week, but I’ll at least get it over to the makerspace, even if someone else has to unscrew the old one and put the new one in.

1 Like

Do we have the parts we need to fix the sink? It’s been in pieces for quite a while.

I will be there tonight. I will check it out.

<{{{{><

The drain works but it needs a new
bathroom Faucet

<{{{{><

I’ll pick up a faucet this weekend. Will leave it in the sink if I don’t get it installed myself.

1 Like

I was able to pick up a faucet. It and some new braided hoses are in the sink, along with a roll of Teflon® tape. If the hoses aren’t ultimately needed, please leave them in the packaging so that I can return them to the store.

1 Like

Thanks David

I will try and get to it this evening

<{{{{><

1 Like

Sink fixed

Used one new supply line.

Left the other one hanging in the Lowe’s bag on the hook.

<{{{{><

7 Likes

Awesome, thanks for fixing that!

1 Like

I agree … great job … thanks for doing it.

1 Like