Signatures Tuesday 7/2/19

Hello All!

My friend Alexis and I are needing two more signatures in order to get our keycards.

If you can sign the second portion of the form we would love to meet you after 5:00pm this evening!

Thank you in advance!
Arionna

1 Like

What kind of signatures do you need? Board members? Leads? Key holders?

(This will be helpful in getting the right people there to sign)

I don’t have the sheet with me. I know it’s the second portion. I believe leads? We got the board members & normal members?

I plan to be at the space tomorrow (Thurs) evening, mostly in the metal shop. I’m the Fablab lead and I’d be happy to talk to you if that happens to work for you.

Steve

2 Likes

Yes. First section, board members. Second section, area leads. Third section is any keyed member.

2 Likes

Yeah… board members are regular members who were elected to our board of directors. I am actually one of your board members. Since there are only 8 or so of us, often we are the signatures someone is seeking. (I have a drum lesson during the time you are looking for signatures, but I would have made arrangements to meet another time if you were on the hunt for a board signature).

Telling people what kind of signatures you need might make someone alter when they go to the space or they might stay a bit longer to accommodate you. But since e very one here is a volunteer, we don’t want to inconvenience several board members when you are needing a lead signature. Make sense?

Thanks Steve! We will make our way up there tomorrow instead! Let us know what time works for you, after 5 is good for us.

I’ll probably be after 6:00.

Hey again,

Looking for any Area Leads, Assistant Area Leads, or Committee Leads who would be available Sunday prior to 2:30pm for signatures.

Thanks in advance. :slight_smile:
Arionna

1 Like

I’ll be in around 1:30 to set up for the vinyl cutting class.

2 Likes

Following up to see if anyone’s available this evening after 4:30pm. (Looking for Lead Signatures)strong text

Thanks to all who have responded. Sorry our schedules have been hectic & we haven’t had a chance to actually meet with anyone new!

1 Like

I could make it down for a short bit around 7 pm. if you are still needed area leads.

3 Likes

Okay folks, trying this again hahaha. Would any Area Leads or Assistant Leads be available for signatures after 2:00pm today?

I’m on pins and needles, did you get your signatures?

After you pull them out, please consider donating them to Textiles. Ba-da-boom! :laughing:

4 Likes

I wonder if they would make good electrodes for HV demonstrations

Hahaha, not yet. We’ll get there :joy:

1 Like

Reminds me of a recent nerve conduction test I had to take. Needles + voltage.

Come in tonight and get your signatures if you haven’t gotten them yet, there will be plenty of people to chat with that will undoubtedly sign your forms! I’m excited to see you two around the space!

1 Like

Thanks Alysa! We both had work so unfortunately yesterday didn’t work. I was able to get my signatures though! Lexi is still needing her two. I believe she was making her own separate post at this point. I’ve not looked or asked to see if she’s done that yet. Thanks again for letting us know. We look forward to seeing everyone around!

2 Likes