Show & Tell thanks

Thank you to everyone who participated in Fifth Monday Show & Tell yesterday. It was exciting to see such a variety of creations! The audience interaction was awesome, we welcomed guests from the local neighborhood, and Scott Sullivan stepping in as host made the evening perfect.

Big thanks to our Show & Tell participants:

Featured makers Dee @Dee for sharing ceramics and Jesse @J3553.T for bringing so many projects, including the hackstone griddle and wooden bandsaw.

Plus our other makers:
Dan @DanS
Scott @ScottS
Tricia @r3mm13
El @Ellison
Dean @deanday
Brad @bradcozine
And I was there representing CAD Group with the Little Blue Mill

Also thanks to everyone who helped clean and setup on Sunday:
Tricia, Brad, Dave @xrunner, and Rayna @RFisher

Our next Fifth Monday Show & Tell will be April 29. Come join us!

9 Likes

More pictures from yesterday…

10 Likes

@gemma It was a really nice evening. Thank you Gemma, and everyone who helped get the space ready for the show and organizing everything.

5 Likes

Thanks for doing this! Did I hear that we were doing May the fourth instead of the one in April? (Or did I hear wrong?)

2 Likes

It was an idea we were throwing around, but I like the idea of keeping the Fifth Monday momentum going.

And, I have another idea for May the Fourth…

5 Likes

Awesome!

···

On Wednesday, January 31, 2024 at 10:09:24 AM CST, Gemma Blackburn via MakeICT Forum noreply@talk.makeict.org wrote:

| gemma MakeICT Member
January 31 |

• | - |

It was an idea we were throwing around, but I like the idea of keeping the Fifth Monday momentum going.

And, I have another idea for May the Fourth…

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

1 Like